Graphic print dresses look fantastic, but can understandably be a little intimidating if you’re not used to wearing them.
It’s like a sartorial fear-of-commitment – “You look like fun, I’d like to hang out with you, but I’m not sure that we have a future together”.
Never fear though, I have the solution!
Buy those colourful, graphic prints as matching separates.
Agreed, it will cost a little more than buying the same print as a dress, but it gives you so many more options: wear them together when you’re feeling bold, or wear them individually with your more classic pieces for something more subdued.
Keep reading for my edit of the best print seperates online…
1. Mother of Pearl ‘Leona’ print top, $420
2. Mother of Pearl ‘Ursula’ bug-print skirt, $390
3. Stella Jean ‘Halima’ print shirt, $318.34
4. Stella Jean ‘Dofi’print skirt, $350
5. M MISSONI print top, $342.56
6. M MISSONI print skirt $380.62
7. Peter Pilotto print blouse, $780
8. Peter Pilotto print skirt, £395
leave a comment