I’m always looking for shortcuts with my wardrobe.
Whilst I like to give the impression that I’ve calmly considered my outfit, the reality is very different.
As the mother to two very busy little boys, I’m generally afforded approximately 3.5 minutes to get dressed… on a good day.
Enter: the print blouse. Classic, flattering but never boring.
Team this with your favourite pencil skirt or tailored pant, top off with a red lip and you’re sorted.
You may even get time for breakfast. Maybe.
Click through for my edit of the best…
Whilst working on her posture, Zoe is wearing:
Jigsaw heart print shirt, $199
Jigsaw skirt, $189
1. Kenzo cloud print shirt, US$263.87
2. Equipment anchor print shirt, US$255
3. Burberry Prorsum heart print shirt, $700
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs print top, $US282.58
5. Marni print shirt, £156.25
6. Veronika Maine print top, $132.30
Styling: Inez Garcia
Photography: Justin Ridler
Hair and makeup: Kimberley Forbes
Model: Zoe Cross at IMG
leave a comment