There’s a new cool-meets-comfy thing going on in stylish circles that’s seen the embracing of slip-on sneakers, neoprene, college jackets, and my favourite, the designer sweatshirt. Think preppy graphics and nostalgic images, all taking inspiration from retro American sportswear.
The trick to not looking ‘too comfy’ is to team your sweatshirt with more tailored, less expected pieces – it’s now totally acceptable to wear your designer sweatshirt with a leather pencil skirt or a slim cropped pant and heel. Then push back your sleeves, pop on a bangle and your sorted!
Click on the link below for my round-up of the best designer sweatshirts…
1. MSGM heart print sweatshirt, $215.37
2. A.P.C.’USA’ sweatshirt, $192.71
3. Brian Lichtenberg ‘Ballin’ cotton-blend sweatshirt, £100
4. French Connection ‘Vera F’ printed sweatshirt, £46.00
5. Kenzo Black Tiger embroidered sweatshirt, £220.00
6. Brian Lichtenberg ‘Feline’ cotton sweatshirt, £100
7. Kenzo ‘All-Over Eye’ sweatshirt, $399.30
8. Être Cécile ‘Cheetah Big C’ sweatshirt, $125
9. Kenzo Ribbon K printed sweatshirt, €210.00
leave a comment