One of my favourite styles is ‘preppy with irony’ – essentially reinterpreting and having a bit of fun with traditionally preppy pieces
Case in in point: college jackets, stripes and wingtips.
High on the traditionally-preppy list is the tasselled loafer.
A loafer is perfectly fine on it’s own. The tassel serves no purpose aside from evoking an ‘air of preppy’.
And what a noble purpose that is!
Follow the link below to see my edit of the best tasselled loafers…
1. Gucci Mischa moccasin, $600
2. Marni tassel patent-leather lace-ups, $610
3. Balenciaga tassel loafers, $585
4. Prada tassel loafer, $690
5. Paul Smith moccasins, $350
leave a comment