Sequins are such an emotive embellishment – their appearance always makes me feel more festive. They’re like a chic little flash-mob that once gathered together, imparts a sense of sparkly joy.
They were the star of Saint Laurent’s most recent Spring 14 collection, that had a distinct Debbie-Harry-meets-Michelle-Pfeiffer-in-Scarface feel I like to call ‘rocktail’. My favourite piece saw these magical paillettes transformed into a red and black tiger striped shift dress (pictured).
Feeling like you need more sequins in their life?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best…
1. P.A.R.O.S.H floral sequinned dress, $502.82
2. Markus Lupfer Lips polka-dot sequinned merino wool sweater, $420.69
3. Markus Lupfer Lucky Cat sequinned merino wool sweater, $413.79
4. Whistles Delphine sequin skirt, £195
5. Kate Spade Audrina Flats, $238.00
6. Monsoon ‘Sally Sequin Scallop’ skirt, $175
leave a comment