With the theme song from Wonder Woman playing loudly in my head, I bring you today’s post – The Cuff.
Covering all the important ’Ss’: strong, simple, striking and stylish (us fashion-folk are fond of alliteration – and yes, I saw what I did just then) the cuff makes for super-easy accessorising. With just the one piece, you’re sorted (but you will of course get extra points for teaming this with a pussy-cat clutch).
What to see more? Hop in your invisible plane (yup, the theme song is still playing) and follow the link below for my edit of the best cuffs you can buy right now….
1. Man the Label ‘Picasso’ cuff in wood, $139.95
2. Stella McCartney ‘Heart’ cuff, $610
3. Tory Burch ‘Walter’ cuff, $161.96
4. Tory Burch ‘Modern T’ resin cuff, $217.81
5. Reed Krakoff leather cuff, $812.89
6. Kelly Wearstler ‘Menkov’ cuff with rutilated quartz, $240.00
leave a comment