It’s been quite some time since I’ve looked fondly upon you, denim skirt. We parted ways in the early nineties and never really kept in touch.
But I’m looking to reconnect. I’ve missed you. We had something special and I want to give us another try…
Wanting to reach out to your special ‘one’?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best denim skirts that you can buy right now…
1. Closed ‘Jean Pike’ denim pencil skirt, £100
2. Gap ‘1969’ destructed denim pencil skirt, $69.95
3. Current/Elliot ‘The Stiletto’ distressed stretch-denim pencil skirt, £240
4. Isabel Marant Etoile ‘Perrine’ denim pencil skirt, €166
5. ASOS denim pencil skirt, $34.28
6. River Island patchwork denim pencil skirt, £30
Hi Inez, I love that belt…any idea what brand it is?
This belt is inspired by the traditional American Indian ‘Concho’ belts. The real ones are quite rare and can be pretty expensive.
Below are a few similar ones that I found:
Hope this helps!
I love the skirt in cover image, do you know where that is from?
That skirt is the Acne ‘Fine Trash’ distressed denim skirt. Unfortunately though, it is all sold out!
Did you check out the edit of skirts I compiled?
I reckon the Current Elliot one is a good alternative:
We stumbled over here coming from a different
website and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to finding out about your web
page for a second time.