We’ve taken his jeans, his tees, his sweatshirts and now… his boxer shorts.
Well, not literally (because that would be kind of weird). It’s more of an inspiration really. Designers have now taken this simple classic and reinvented it for the ladies.
How do you wear them?
Easy – just swap them out where before you’d have worn your denim cut-offs, then pop on an oversized tee or knit (from his wardrobe) for that perfect ‘sexy without trying’ style.
Want to see what I’m talking about?
Follow the link below for my edit of the boxer shorts that you can buy online…
1. Kenzo printed stretch-crepe shorts, £295
2. Need Supply Co ‘Cut Out’ shorts, $125
3. Piamita ‘Bettie’ shorts, $265
4. Piamita ‘Bettie’ shorts, $265
5. Rochas silk twill shorts, £485
6. Stella McCartney ‘Sullie’ matchstick-print twill shorts, £365
leave a comment