We chatted about the white shoe a little while ago.
Back then it was novel. We toyed with the idea, but were a little reluctant to commit.
But the white shoe didn’t give up. New styles just kept popping up…
A wedge? Naturally.
Platform sandals? Yup.
Loafers? Of course.
Which heel are you after? Cone, kitten or block?
You can have them all!
And then a funny thing happened. We started to get it.
The white shoe and all its simple, pared-back ways makes classic look modern – try teaming them with some faded denim, a black pencil skirt or a tan trench coat and you’ll see what I mean.
Thinking maybe you need a little white-shoe action in your wardrobe?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best…
1. Asos ‘Halfpenny’ heeled sandals, $89.12
2. Nicholas Kirkwood point-toe loafers, $535
3. Wittner ’Topper’ lizard print leather heels, $139.95
4. Stella McCartney ‘Lindsey’ platform wedge sandals, $508
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs contrast heel pumps, $442.07
6. Tabitha Simmons ‘Helga’ contrast vamp leather lace-ups, $875
7. Saint Laurent ‘Kitten 50’ pump, $536.85
leave a comment