The black midi skirt will be the foundation of your wardrobe this season (taking over from the denim skirt, which was last seasons leather skirt, which followed on from the peplum skirt…)
Are you still with me?
It’s flattering, super-easy to wear and looks great with everything from a heel and a cropped blouse to a tee and some sneakers (or a leopard print espadrille, perhaps?)
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best midi skirt for your wardrobe…
1. Saba ‘Martha’ pleat midi skirt, $229
2. Veronika Maine fluted midi skirt, $249
3. ASOS midi skirt with box-pleat splits, $68.06
4. Helmut Lang high slit ‘Faint’ midi skirt, $329.11
5. Saks Fifth Avenue Collection ponte a-line midi skirt, $209.95
6. Tibi silk midi skirt, $595.80
leave a comment