Let’s be honest – since the rise of and subsequent attachment to our smart phones, we don’t actually need watches anymore.
But I still really like to wear them – I put it down to one-part-habit, one-part-nostalgia and a big dash of they-just-look-really-cool.
And it would seem that I’m not alone – a number of designers have actually designed bracelets that look like watches:
Givenchy rose gold-tone watch-style bracelet, £580
Maison Martin Margiela watch-style double bracelet, £565
But I’m more of a traditional girl. My favourite is the round faced, man-style watch with an oyster dial and bracelet band, worn just a little bit loose.
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for my favourites bracelet watches…
1. Michael Kors ‘Lexington’ chronograph bracelet watch, $255.34
2. Emporio Armani bracelet watch, $379
3. Sekondo stainless steel bracelet watch, $119
4. Longines ‘Master Collection’ bracelet watch, $2572
5. Gucci ‘Pantheon’ chronograph watch, $1739
6. Seiko stainless steel bracelet watch, $150
leave a comment