I’m guessing you already own a classic black coat. And a tailored black jacket is a bit of a no-brainer.
But let’s talk about the waistcoat.
You may have toyed with the idea before, but now it’s time to commit.
Cut slim and worn a little longer this season, it makes for a very flattering silhouette… and it’s the perfect partner to all those other pieces you already own (read: the white shirt, the silk tee, the cropped pant, the sleeveless shift dress…)
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for my top 6 favourite waistcoats…
1. Alexander Wang waistcoat, £630
2. DKNY satin trim waistcoat, £345
3. Ann Demeulemeester fine wool waistcoat, £405
4. By Malene Birger ’Tanwa’ waistcoat, $438.86
5. T by Alexander Wang waistcoat, $521.77
6. Mango ‘Lauren’ waistcoat, £39.99
leave a comment