It was Phoebe Philo and all her visionary-brilliance over at Celine that revived the white denim jean.
For a while there, they were enjoying a bit of an 80’s-novelty moment… but then their simple charm kind of grew on us, such that they’re now starting to take up permanent residency in our wardrobes.
The trick is to go for the skinny boyfriend jean – cut a a little looser, but still flatteringly lean.
Dressed up with a heel or down with a loafer, white jeans looks great with striped tees, cable-knit sweaters, or if you’re feeling brave (and child free) a white tee, white sneakers and a bright red lip for a fab minimalist-meets-normcore kind of vibe.
Want to peruse some options?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best…
1. J Brand ‘Jake’ slim boyfriend jeans, $229.05
2. Current/Elliot ‘The Fling’ boyfriend jeans, $417
3. Victoria Beckham ‘Ankle Slim’ jeans, $330.09
4. Acne Studios ‘Pop Trash’ cropped distressed boyfriend jeans, £260
5. J.Crew ‘Broken In’ boyfriend jeans, $164.40
leave a comment