Do you know what a Derby is?
Or can you tell your Brogues from your Oxfords??
No matter. The most important thing to know is that all these great lace-up styles now come in the most delicious shades of white, cream, biscuit and buff that will look perfect with your favourite boyfriend jeans and a tan roll-neck knit… or else super-cute with a midi length white pleat skirt – but more on that tomorrow.
Thinking you might have room for a pair of these in your life?
Follow the link below for all the shopping details…
1. Paul Smith ‘Darcy’ leather Brogues, £192.50
2. ACNE STUDIOS ‘Carla’ point-toe lace-up Oxfords, $539
3. Habbot ‘Camden’ leather Oxfords, $390
4. Wittner ‘Handsome’ leather Derbys, $159.95}
5. Manolo Blahnik ‘Lorenzabuc’ Brogues, $459
leave a comment