It’s been a little on the chilly side of late, which has seen me wistfully dreaming of weekend escapes to the mountains (where it’s actually sooo very much colder!)
I think the real allure of the mountains is that you are encouraged to cuddle-up in front of a log fire, drinking wine and eating lots of food you probably don’t really eat much of at home – kind of like a high-altitudes free pass.
So in celebration of this, I bring you todays Dress Code – fashionably comfy, in a “I’m-in-the-country-and-might-do-a-spot-of-hiking” kind of way…
You can still of course wear this for a weekend in the city, but it unfortunately doesn’t come equipped with the conscious easing H.A.F.P – thus, eat cheese with caution.
See something you like?
Follow the link below for all the shopping details…
1. Band of Outsiders flannel check shirt, $325
2. Eugenia Kim ‘Felix’ cat ears beanie, €70
3. A.P.C. Weekender bag, $309.27
4. Blank NYC ‘Bipolar Coaster’ skinny jeans, $110
5. Markus Lupfer ‘Cat Fight’ cotton-jersey sweatshirt, $237.71
6. Isabel Marant Étoile suede, calfskin and shearling-lined ankle boots, $810
leave a comment