And whilst we’re on the topic of pumps, let’s talk black suede pumps.
This sexy, classic little number may look pretty, but they’re also pretty handy to have around. I’m guessing they probably have some of the best fashion math stats in your wardrobe.
But maybe you don’t have a pair of these in your wardrobe…
The thing is, finding them can be a tad trickier than you’d imagine – read: no prints, no ankle straps, no embellished heels or peeping toes.
If you’re still looking for that perfect ‘one’, then you’ve come to the right place.
Follow the link below for my round-up of the best…
1. Jean-Michel Cazabat D’Orsay suede pump, $404.76
2. Gucci suede pumps, $698
3. Salvatore Ferragamo pointed toe pumps, $491.98
4. ASOS ‘Potential’ suede pumps, $88.24
5. Jean-Michel Cazabat ‘Ebba’ D’Orsay suede pumps, $493.51
6. Aldo ‘Vitrano’ suede pumps, $94.12
leave a comment