We all know the little black dress… most of us have at least one or two in our wardrobes. It’s safe and classic and can always be relied upon to get us out of those “what-am-I-going-to-wear?” binds.
But maybe you’re on the lookout for something a little less conventional.
I personally love the idea of a maxi dress for evening – it’s sexy, elegant and fun all in equal measure… and best of all – swishy. I just don’t think there’s nearly enough swishy in our lives anyone.
Here’s to more swishy.
Want to join the movement (did you see what I did there??)
Follow the link below for some of my favourite evening maxi dresses…
1. Vilshenko ‘Florence’ silk dress, $1,970
2. Tory Burch ‘Marilyn’ stretch-silk georgette dress, £435
3. Alice by Temperley ‘Long Rose’ pleated georgette dress, £595
4. Free People ‘First Kiss’ dress, $148
5. L’Agence wrap dress, $240
leave a comment