I love a pinstripe, they’re classic and stylish, sure… but it’s mainly because they conjure memories of favourite movies – think Francis Ford Coppola’s gangsters, Oliver Stone’s bankers and F. Scott Fitzgerald’s dandies – which as far as I’m concerned are all stellar reference points when talking tailoring.
Do you have a soft spot for pinstripes too?
Follow the link below for some of my favourite styles at the moment…
1. River Island navy pinstripe wool blazer, £65
2. Tibi ‘Akira’ pinstripe skirt, $308.82
3. Alexander Wang pinstriped crepe top, £535
4. YMC pinstripe stretch cotton trousers, $307.93
5. Alexander Wang pinstripe wool trousers, $667
6. Moschino pinstripe wool dress, $780
leave a comment