Stripes have a lifetime membership to the ‘Classic Club’. Whilst a very selective club, their admission has never been contested.
But there are those amongst us… (ok, me) that have a tendency to find the ‘Classics’ a little, well… dull. Whilst ever respectful of their place in the world of fashion, I’m always looking for new ways to wear these hard working staples.
Today’s post is indeed brought to you by this very compulsion – stripes on their own, lovely… but stripes mixed up together with whimsy and abandon… waaay more interesting/confident/fun.
Reckon there’s room for a few more stripes in your wardrobe?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best…
1. Each x Other ‘La Fratrie’ tee, $307.62
2. Silent Theory ‘Show Us Your Stripes’ tank, $29.95
3. A.P.C. ‘Stripe Bateau’ sweater, $250
4. Nicholas pleated skirt, $359.50
5. Forever New ‘Taylor’ skirt, $79.99
6. Bec & Bridge ‘Northward’ skirt, $273.64
leave a comment