One of my favourite pics from the recent INEZ DailyxVM collaboration was a portrait of Josefine Brodd in the prettiest cropped top and matching skirt, worn with an ornate vintage silver necklace that she’d found on a recent trip to India.
I love the unexpected mix of the sweetly charming jacquard with the intricate styling of the bib necklace. This in turn has got me looking at ethnic jewellery in a whole new way, leading me on a mission of exploration through the online world of Etsy (my go-to for all things handmade and unique).
Want to see what I found?
Follow the link below for all the details…
Veronika Maine ‘Blurred Floral’ jacquard cropped top, $169
Veronika Maine ‘Blurred Floral’ jacquard skirt, $225
1. Indian coral and brass necklace, $47.87
2. Indian silver tribal necklace, $65.82
3. Indian silver and lapis necklace with bells, $41.89
4. Turkmen Kuchi necklace, $71.80
5. Vintage tribal Kuchi necklace, $38.89
6. Indian silver choker with bells, $130.86
Photography: Rachel Kara
Styling: Inez Garcia
leave a comment