We touched on the elastic ankle recently.
The thing is, they’re not going away.
In fact, fashion just keeps coming up with more ways for us to wear them.
For example, those preppy classics: a crisp white cotton shirt and a pair of loafers look instantly more modern with a pair of (flatteringly slim-cut) ‘track pants’ (and I call them track pants in quote marks because these babies were never designed for athletic pursuits).
Sorry (not sorry) Karl.
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best…
1. Stella McCartney ‘Julia’ embellished track pants, $ 1035
2. Trouvé sequin track pants, $125.55
3. Helmut Lang ‘Origami’ track pants, $285
4. Whistles ‘Helena’ crepe track pants, £120
5. AG Adriano Goldschmied ‘Kelsey’ coated track pants, $275.40
leave a comment