We all have a uniform, whether we know it or not.
It’s that sentimental favourite, that piece that needs no further consideration – a style shortcut that you play on repeat.
Mine are Spring Courts – that classic French canvas sneaker that I’ve managed to incorporate into pretty much any occasion (I attribute this ability to their ‘French-ness’, because ‘French’ always works, oui?).
The were originally designed in 1936 as a tennis shoe and they look exactly the same to this day, which I especially love – a true design classic that stands the test of time (on their vulcanised rubber soles, no less).
Picturing yourself wearing these with your favourite boyfriend jeans? A smock dress? Or even your slim-cut black suit?
Follow the link below for all the details…
1. Spring Court G2 ‘Classic Canvas’ in white, $110
2. Spring Court B2 ‘Classic Canvas’ in white, $135
3. Spring Court G2 ‘Classic Canvas’ in black/white, $110
4. Spring Court B2 ‘Classic Canvas’ in black/white, $135
5. Spring Court B2 ‘Classic Canvas’ in black, $135
leave a comment