I’ve always been a fan of asymmetry. Perfectly matching halves have always felt too contrived, too easy, too… boring.
So it should come as no surprise that the latest extra-large, one-earring movement has caught my eye… or be that, ear (boom tish!)
Louis Vuitton’s version of this (pictured) is of course perfect, but a girl needs options.
Hey girl, you’ve come to the right place!
Follow the link below for my edit of great, super-sized statement earrings that are strong enough to go it alone…
1. Gisele Ganne ‘Voodoo’ earring, $698
2. Paige Novick ‘Lola’ earring, $175
3. Le Tolentino ‘Supermoon’ earring, $166
4. AX Paris ‘Big Triangle’ earring, £3.99
5. Peter Lang ‘Gauri’ gold ear cuff, $20
6. Louis Vuitton ‘Essential V’ earring, $915
leave a comment