Every stylish wardrobe needs a pair of well edited, classic black pumps.
Well that all depends…
Are you a round-toe girl? Or is the sharp lines of a point-toe more to your liking?
Me personally, I like them both (hey, I work in fashion… no surprises there).
The point toe looks great worn with a wider, manstyle pant with a sharp front crease that flatteringly draws the eye down and out along the line of the toe.
However I find that the girly-er round-toe looks fab with a slimmer-cut, cropped pant – even better if you can throw an ankle strap into the mix.
But “less talking, more shoes” you say.
Follow the link below for my edit of all the best black pumps that you can buy online…
1. ASOS ‘Southy’ suede point-toe pumps, $48.08
2. Gianvito Rossi patent leather round-toe pumps, £425
3. Christian Louboutin ‘Mea Culpa’ suede point-toe pumps, €516.53
4. Whistles ‘Cornel’ suede point-toe pumps, £140
5. Sergio Rossi leather point-toe pumps, $533
6. Alexander Wang ‘Lovisa’ point-toe pumps, $669.32
7. Valentino ‘Cult’ suede platform round-toe pumps, $869
8. Wittner ‘Mimm’ leather round-toe pumps, $149.95
9. Geox ‘Marie Claire’ suede round-toe pumps, $174.86
10. Saint Laurent patent leather point-toe pumps, $695
leave a comment