I’m prone to fixating on the little details, be it the narrower ankle in your boyfriend jeans, the shine in your smoking slippers or lately, breast pockets on tee-tops.
I love the way this subtle inclusion takes a simple, classic shape and makes it feel way more considered in a fun, preppy kind of way.
It is of course completely ornamental, serving no higher purpose other than looking good. In fact, I strongly recommend that you don’t use them for storing anything… unless lumpy breasts was a particular look you were after?
See something you you?
Follow the link below for all the details about where you can buy all these styles online…
1. Maje ‘Gomme’ satin pocket tee, £60
2. Proenza Schouler ‘Boxy’ pocket tee, $415.28
3. Oasis pocket tee, £25
4. Lee Mathews EDIT pocket tee, $159
5. Chinti and Parker pocket tee, £90
6. Velva Sheen pocket tee, $34
7. Rag & Bone ‘The Pocket V’ pocket tee, $129.95
8. T by Alexander Wang pocket tee, $71
leave a comment