Whilst the form and line of fashionable pants seems to change with dizzying regularity, (manstyle, flared, track and palazzo pants I’m looking at you) I can never get enough.
Don’t get me wrong – I love the idea of skirts and dresses, but when it comes down to it, I’m definitely more of a pants kind of girl.
Because of this, I’m always on the lookout for a new interpretation that will make me look taller/slimmer/cooler.
What’s caught my eye of late?
The latest crop (geddit??) of wide-leg pants cut high on the ankle, creating exaggerated proportions that are equal parts fun, comfy and on point.
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for my edit of all the best wide-leg cropped pant that you can buy online…
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim wide-leg cropped pants, $395
2. Aspesi wide-leg cropped pants, $176.25
3. Moschino Cheap & Chic wide-leg cropped pants, $192.22
4. Monki wide-leg cropped pants, $39.20
5. Forte Forte wide-leg cropped pants, $295.72
6. Theory ‘Tennen’ wide-leg cropped pants, $406.90
leave a comment