When was the last time you wore a pair of white high-top sneakers?
For many, I suspect it may have been quite some time.
But hot on the (no) heels of fashion’s ‘Sports Luxe’ movement comes the revival of these endearingly nostalgic numbers.
Loving this look?
The trick to ensuring they look more ‘modern’ is in balancing out their ‘chunkier’ silhouette with a slim-legged, cropped pant that finishes just above the top of your sneaker, breaking the line and creating more balanced proportions.
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for a few more great styles that I’ve tracked down for you online…
1. Vans ‘SK8’ canvas high-top sneakers, $99.95
2. Nike ‘Air Force Mid ’07’ leather high-top sneakers, $165
3. Saint Laurent leather high-top sneakers, £385
4. Balenciaga perforated leather high-top sneakers, £345
5. Spring Court ‘B2 Classic’ canvas high-top sneakers, $135
leave a comment