Australian swimwear label, We Are Handsome is the full, blissful, endless-summer package.
Started in 2009 by clever husband and wife duo Jeremy and Katinka Somers, their aim is to challenge traditional ideas of swimwear, all whilst capturing that wonderful spirit of summer, travel and dreamy island life.
As they prepared for their collection showing at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia this week, I got them to chat about what’s inspiring them…
Click on the image to read their list.
For all captions, follow the link below
1. We Are Handsome ‘The Mighty Zipsuit’ swimming costume, $193
2. We Are Handsome ‘Bermuda’ high waisted bikini, $255
3. We Are Handsome ‘The Farrago’ string bikini, $165
4. Muse ‘The 2nd Law’ album
5. Muse ‘The Resistance’ album
6. We Are Handsome ‘The Caiman Scoop’ one piece, $220
7. We Are Handsome ‘The Hamilton’ espadrilles, $67
8. We Are Handsome ‘The Hideaway – Vintage Gardenia’ candle, $42
leave a comment