Have you started thinking about your winter coat yet?
I’m the same. I tend to wait until it gets uncomfortably cold before I really give it any serious consideration. The problem with that (ever so slightly flawed) plan of (little to no) action is that by the time I get serious and start looking for the ‘perfect winter coat’, they’re all gone!
So, this winter is going to be different. I’m starting early. The new winter collections are just starting to drop into stores and I’m on the case.
Want to see what I’ve found?
Follow the link below for some really great styles that will not only serve you well during the coming chilly months but are so handsome that you’ll still be wanting to wear them in years to come…
1. Uniqlo wool blend pea coat, $149.90
2. C&M BY Camilla and Marc ‘Manhattan’ wool coat, $499
3. Bassike ‘Wide Lapel’ wool felt coat, $895
4. Witchery ‘Maxi’ wool blend coat, $449.95
5. Country Road cashmere tailored coat, $399
6. ASOS PETITE wool-blend coat, $108.71
leave a comment