There are discount designer fashion sites…
and then there’s THE OUTNET.COM.
Those in the know head straight to THE OUTNET.COM for all their favourite luxury designers (think: Alexander Wang, Chloé, Lanvin, Balmain, Bottega Veneta, Proenza Schouler, Saint Laurent and so, so sooo much more) at up to 70% off their original prices.
How do they do it?
I dare say Shira Suveyke, Vice President of Global Buying for THE OUTNET.COM has a lot to do with it.
With a role includes managing THE OUTNET’s global buying team, providing input on merchandising and overseeing the buying and production process for THE OUTNET’s exclusive in-house brand, Iris & Ink, I was keen to find out what’s on Shira’s Mood Board at the moment…
Want to know what’s inspiring Shira?
Click on the image to read Shira’s list.
For all info and captions, follow the link below:
1. The National ‘Trouble Will Find Me’
2. Chloé silk-georgette maxi dress, £1,347
original price £4,490
3. Lanvin ‘Iconic You’ two-finger ring, £267
original price £445
4. Oscar de la Renta ‘Elise’ wedge sandals, £228
original price £570
5. Roberto Cavalli ‘Cat’ sunglasses, £86
original price £215
6. Anya Hindmarch ‘Albion Hobo’ leather shoulder bag, £497.50
original price £995
7. Anya Hindmarch ‘Joss’ heart-studded leather pouch, £157.50
original price £350
8. Rosantica ‘Principessa’ quartz headband, £115
original price £230
leave a comment