Here at INEZ Daily, we chat about denim and all its utilitarian-charm a lot.
Truth be told, I’m not at all adverse to a spot of double denim… and especially love this combination with that other great classic, the black pump.
But today we’re actually here to talk about the Box Bag.
As it’s name would lead you to believe, it has a more structured silhouette that demands more ruthless editing of your ‘essentials’ (not dissimilar to that other wonderful accompaniment, the clutch purse).
The thing I love most about these great ‘plus 1’s’ however is how their designs are so often used to convey whimsy, wit and even a little irony, adding character to the classics.
Want to see some more examples?
Follow the link below for some of my favourite styles that you can buy online…
1. Dolce & Gabbana ‘Dolce’ box bag, $3495
2. Skinnydip ‘POP’ perspex box bag, $79.06
3. Olympia Le-Tan embroidered ‘Chalk Box’ bag, $1226
4. Lulu Guinness ‘Chloe’ box bag, $470
5. Anya Hindmarch ‘Imperial Yes/No’ leather box bag, $1860
leave a comment