Melanie Kamsler is one half of the creative force behind MANIAMANIA – that fantastic fashion jewellery label that’s worn by a whole swag of seriously stylish sorts (read: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Dree Hemingway, Cara Delevingne, Georgia May Jagger, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, Chloë Sevigny, Alexa Chung, Devendra Banhart and Alison Mosshart to name but a few).
Citing inspiration for her collections from as many and varied sources as magic, mysticism, occult symbology, astrology, astronomy, crystals, art nouveau, surrealism, Georgian and Victorian era jewellery and the ’60s and ’70s for their aesthetics, culture and music I was keen to see what she has on her Mood Board.
Want to know what Melanie has up on her Mood Board too?
Click on the image to read Melanie’s list.
For all info and captions, follow the link below:
1. MANIAMANIA Clear Quartz crystal point, $59.99
2. MANIAMANIA ‘Luminary’ gold vermeil ring, $180
3. MANIAMANIA ‘Channelling’ crystal meditation kit, $29
4. Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion, $17.32
5. Diptyque ‘Figuier’candle, $78
6. MANIAMANIA ‘Starlet’ gold vermeil with chrysoprase necklace, $260
leave a comment