Oh, how I do love Mansur Gavriel.
It has however been brought to my attention that this love is not remarkable.
So popular are these handsome leather bags, totes, backpacks and wallets that they often sell out before stock even arrives in store (How? Pre orders – kind of like the ’Buying Off The Plan’ option for fashion, as opposed to townhouses).
My particular favourite is their magical Bucket Bag in ’Moss’, which I’ve now convinced myself will make everything in my wardrobe look new again, in a stylish considered, I-didn’t-have-to-try-too-hard kind of way.
But with only the vaguest hope of ever actually owning one (with a thoroughly noncommittal ’restocking in 2016′ all that I have to cling to), I’ve done a little of my own research into other green bucket bags.
Want to see what I’ve come up with?
Follow the link below for all the details…
1. Sophie Hulme ‘Nelson’ bucket bag, $695
2. Saint Laurent ‘Emmanuelle’ suede fringed bucket bag, £617
3. Salvatore Ferragamo bucket bag, $2265
4. Proenza Schouler bucket bag, $513
5. Corto Moltedo boat skin bucket bag, $1674
6. Gigi New York ‘Jenn’ bucket bag, $395
leave a comment