On the lookout for a stylish shoe that still has a ‘sensible head’ on its… umm… heels??
Let me introduce you to the Block Heeled Pump.
Equal parts classic and charming, they’re kind of like a ballet flat with lofty ambitions and are the perfect companion to that universally-flattering (read: everyone ones needs at least one) ‘cropped pant’ (seen here, here and here).
Want to know more?
Follow the link below for my edit of all the loveliest block-heeled pumps in store now…
1. Lanvin fabric and leather pumps, $550
2. Pierre Hardy patent leather pumps, $428
3. Office leather pumps, £65
4. L.K Bennett ‘Parka’ pumps, £225
5. Wittner ‘Audrey’ leather pumps, $179.95
6. Gucci sudede pumps, $765
leave a comment