Truth be told, I’m quite fond of designer fashions.
Rumour has it, I’m not alone.
The sad thing is that my finances often have a little trouble keeping pace with my fancies.
I hear this condition is also not peculiar to just me.
So today I’ve set out to ease this dilemma a little, rounding up the most handsome (read: wonderfully stylish) collection of fashion essentials (read: those pieces that you weren’t aware you even needed until you saw them, and now can’t stop thinking about) that will also leave you with change from $200.
Something caught your eye?
Follow the link below for all the details…
1. Cornelia Webb opal ring, $183
2. Gucci silk-twill scarf, $190
3. Topshop Unique ‘Draycott’ cropped high-rise skinny jeans, $167
4. Kayu ‘Luna’ woven straw shoulder bag, $194
5. IAM by Ileana Makri ‘Sun Eye’ ear cuff, $166
6. Castañer ‘Jean’ canvas espadrilles, $169
7. Chinti and Parker organic cotton-jersey tee, $137
8. Kenneth Jay Lane earrings, $69
9. Sensi Studio ‘Rombos’ woven straw clutch, $193
10. Eytys ‘Mother’ canvas sneakers, $200
leave a comment