The Boyfriend Blazer is always a good idea.
Resplendent in its stylish, tailored, comfy perfect-ness, it’s what we in the fashion industry call a ‘wardrobe essential’ – one of those pieces that seamlessly fits in and makes sense of everything else.
Need to know more?
Follow the link below for all of my favourite styles…
1. All Saints ‘Ettie’ blazer, £160
2. ATM boyfriend blazer, $399.73
3. Withcery ‘Relaxed’ boyfriend blazer, $189.95
4. Country Road linen boyfriend blazer, $299
5. Topshop window pane check boyfriend blazer, £60
6. T by Alexander Wang crepe boyfriend blazer, £210