Yup – the raiding of his wardrobe continues…
The boyfriend blazer, like the much-loved boyfriend jean has a distinctly (and somewhat unsurprisingly) mannish feel to it.
I’d like to think it takes its inspiration from all those cocktail parties/weddings/black tie events where you’ve forgone sensible dressing (read: warmth) for a really great dress… and you end up wearing your chivalrous dates jacket home. You slip it on and, ahhh… that feels sooo much better.
And with its longer lines and boxier cut, it’s the perfect in-between jacket to get you through these slightly cooler months (before we start needing to talk coats).
Want to see more?
Follow the link below for my edit of the best boyfriend blazers…
1. Country Road ‘Boyfriend’ blazer, $299
2. Isabel Marant Étoile ‘Jade’ blazer, $630
3. Theyskens’ Theory blazer, £161.67
4. Paul&Joe Sister blazer, $195
5. Rebecca Taylor double-breasted blazer, $425
6. Acne Studios ‘Anchor-Studded’ blazer, $1200